Blotter: Woman harassed for not accepting friend request

A woman reported on Monday at 1:15 p.m. that a man had been sending her harassing Facebook messages for a week, according to University Police Lt. Richard Goodwin.

Goodwin said the man began harassing her after she denied his friend request on Facebook.

No official police report was filed, Goodwin said.

White 1996 Honda Civic stolen from Parking Structure 3 

A white 1996 Honda Civic with bronze wheels was stolen from Parking Structure 3 on Monday at 1:15 p.m., Goodwin said.

The car has not been recovered and no official police report was filed, Goodwin said.

Man seen masturbating at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center

Officers responded to a report that a man was seen masturbating while sitting on the circular benches outside the Student Recreation and Wellness Center on Saturday at 12:22 p.m., Goodwin said.

The man was described as a white male in his early 20’s with blonde, short hair wearing a red shirt and jeans, Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that officers just missed the man by a few minutes.  The man was gone when officers arrived, Goodwin said.

Man found “extremely intoxicated” and sent to hospital

A man was found unconscious and “extremely intoxicated” at the Q Building at Parkside College Commons on Saturday at around 12:30 a.m., Goodwin said.

Goodwin said the man was transported to the Long Beach Community Hospital, and no arrest was made.

Students fight over laptop

Officers respond to a disturbance report of two male students who were fighting over a laptop Friday near the Facilities Management at 2:57 p.m., Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that one student claimed that the other had his laptop.  After police arrived, they confirmed that the laptop did not belong to the student that claimed it, Goodwin said.