Blotter: Man asks women for their numbers, harasses them

University Police responded to a report at 9:56 p.m. on Nov. 13 of a man bothering women with phone calls at the University Student Union, University Police Lt. Richard Goodwin said.

The man, known as Alex, repeatedly asked women for their phone numbers and then harassed them by repeatedly calling the women, Goodwin said.

The man was described as a 20-year-old Latino male, about 5 feet 5 inches tall. He was wearing a black sweater, beige pants, a white backpack, plugs and carrying a skateboard, Goodwin said.

Man injures eye, bleeds at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center

University Police assisted a man who was bleeding from his eye at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) at 6:44 p.m. on Nov. 14, Goodwin said.

Officers walked the man outside of the building and the Long Beach Fire Department transported him to Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that the student was near the rock wall at the SRWC when he was injured.

iPhone stolen from Hillside College restroom

A student reported that her iPhone 5C was stolen from a Hillside College building at 12:17 p.m. on Monday, Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that the student had left her phone in the restroom, where it was stolen.

The phone had a “The Sound of Music”-themed case and a student identification card in between the case and the phone, Goodwin said.

Resident returns drunk to her dorm

A Beachside College resident, who arrived at her dorm room intoxicated, was reportedly being loud at 2:49 a.m. on Sunday, Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that the Beachside College housing staff was able to handle the situation and that no arrest was made, he said.

White AeroFix bicycle stolen from Parking Lot 10

A white AeroFix bicycle was reported stolen at 3:09 p.m. on Monday from Parking Lot 10, Goodwin said.

Goodwin said that the bicycle had a red chain, a fixed gear and handle breaks.

The AeroFix seemed to have been stolen within 20 minutes from when the owner left the bicycle, Goodwin said.  A police report was filed, he said.

License Plates stolen from 2001 Mercedes at State University Drive

Officers responded to a report at 2:52 p.m. on Nov. 13 that two license plates were stolen from a tan 2001 Mercedes parked at the meters on State University Drive, Goodwin said.

A police report for the theft was filed, Goodwin said.