Two Macbooks Stolen

Lt. Richard Goodwin said two MacBooks were stolen on Nov. 7, one from the Theatre Arts building and one from a Faculty Office.

A Macintosh HD Pro, valued at $4,000, was stolen from a design studio in the Theatre Arts building at 3:09 p.m., Goodwin said

Goodwin said a MacBook Air, valued between $900 and $1000, had been placed in a filing cabinet and was noticed missing at 1:03 p.m., Goodwin said.

Stolen items

Goodwin said on Nov. 8, a 22-year-old male student saw a man in Lot 7 struggling with something beside a Grey 2002 Hundai. The student called the police and told them he looked like someone he had seen earlier in the day trying to steal a speaker from a room, Goodwin said. Police pulled the car over on Pacific Coast Highway, just south of Bellflower, in the parking lot where Cha for Tea is located. The driver was identified as Anthony Ryan Kunkel and was arrested for theft. Inside his vehicle were stolen items including two MacBooks, a T.V., a DVD player and a portable power pack. Police have begun an investigation to return the electronics to their owners.

Marijuana complaint

On Nov. 9 around 9 p.m., a citation was issued to a male student after police received a marijuana complaint from the smoker’s circle near Parkside commons. Police issued one 18-year-old male student a criminal citation for smoking marijuana and a 22-year-old male who is not a CSULB student was advised to leave campus. Staff from the residence hall were called, said Goodwin.

Female flashed

Goodwin said a 24-year-old female student was the second floor of Liberal Arts 1 when a male subject exposed himself to her. The female victim went into room 202 and told a faculty member about the incident. They went outside to look for the subject, but he was gone. The male subject was described as an “Asian male, in all black,” Goodwin said. This occurred on Nov. 10, at 11:10 a.m.

Hubcaps stolen

Two hubcaps were taken off a 2005 Black Toyota Tacoma parked inside parking structure 2, Goodwin said. The petty theft occurred on Nov. 14 at 10:07 a.m., and a report was taken, according to the police media log.