L.B. to host ACI-NA Annual Conference and Exhibition for the first time

For the first time, the Long Beach Airport will host the 2015 Airports Council International-North America Annual Conference and Exhibition, which will focus on aviation industry trends and will feature displays of products and services.

“We’re honored to welcome ACI-NA and its attendees to Long Beach for their annual conference, and we are very excited to display all that our city and our airport have to offer,” Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia said in a press release. “This is yet another opportunity for Long Beach to prove itself as a dynamic host and international tourism destination.”

ACI-NA is a prominent group in the aviation industry. Its member airports service more than 95 percent of airline passenger and cargo traffic in North America according to its website. Also ACI has more than 350 aviation-related businesses as members.

“This conference represents a tremendous opportunity for Long Beach Airport to make its mark on the industry,” Airport Director Bryant L. Francis said in a press release.

The conference was recently named one of the 50 fastest growing U.S. trade shows by Trade Show Executive magazine and it’s expected to attract attendants from 200 airports across North America.

The conference will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center from October 4-7. To register for the conference or for more information visit www.annual.aci-na.org.