Mass immigration or mass invasion?

Earlier this month, when multiple media outlets published the heartbreaking image of a drowned Syrian child, it resonated with the world and brought even more eyes upon the current European migration crisis.

This situation tugged on the heartstrings of the media, politicians and people across the world, asking them to open their doors and do something to help these Syrian refugees escape war and the evil acts of ISIS.

The media has flooded us with images of crying women and children, portraying this mass migration to European countries as simply an escape of war, which for some is absolutely true and should be helped with as much generosity as other countries can offer.

However, there is another side of that coin that is often ignored. This mass migration could be a Trojan Horse.

A recent article in the German newspaper Der Tagesspiegel, covered the topic of how valuable and in demand fake Syrian documentation is right now. Refugees from Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan are reaping the benefits of false documentation, since Germany and other countries accepting Syrian refugees promise almost guaranteed recognition of their asylum application.

That 3-year-old Syrian child, Aylan Kurdi whose body washed up on a Turkish beach after his family’s boat capsized in rout to Greece, was not trying to escape war.

His father Abdullah Kurdi and the rest of the family had been living safely in a town in Turkey and simply made the journey for dental treatment, according to a story in The Guardian.

This presents the question. Are the majority of these people really war refugees or economic refugees?

Simply looking at a map will show that the majority of migrants are bypassing peaceful European countries with no war, but are not as generous of a welfare state as the countries they are seeking.

Most migrants travel thousands of miles from the Middle East to set up shop in Europe, bypassing closer, more spread out and wealthy Arab countries that share a lot of the same religion and social customs. Unfortunately, these Arab countries are not opening their doors for them either.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain have taken in zero migrants, further burdening other countries in Western Europe. Germany alone has taken in 800,000 migrants. The Gulf States don’t seem to be pulling their weight.

Many Syrians have no documentation. For those that do have documentation, there is cause for concern of their validity as Bulgarian police recently seized 10,000 fake Syrian passports.

An anonymous Syrian operative working for the Islamic State, spoke with BuzzFeed earlier this year about exploiting the migrant crisis. He bragged that 4,000 ISIS gunmen have already been smuggled into western nations.

“Just wait. It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria but in all the world and we will have it soon, God willing,” the operative said. “They are going like refugees. Others just go to Europe to be ready.”

For example, recently Germany police arrested an ISIS terrorist posing as an asylum-seeking refugee, in a refugee center in Stuttgart.

We also must consider that western civilization we as we know it is not the way of life for the majority of the world, which can create friction between natives and transplants.

Administrators of a German high school in Bavaria, sent a letter to parents informing them that they were banning revealing clothes and miniskirts due to fear that it would provoke attacks from refugees residing in an adjacent shelter.

In Italy, an elderly couple was brutally murdered in their home, allegedly by an 18-year old migrant from the Ivory Coast who was seeking asylum. The suspect was staying in a nearby reception center.

This tragedy is one of the main causes for the Italian people’s growing anger about immigration, yet it does not get much national attention. There were more incidents that went uncovered like the rioting immigrants’ altercation with police in Hungary and an incident where migrants were involved with throwing rocks at train workers.

Politicians do not seem to be as concerned because they are protected by armed guards and essentially they are importing millions of government-dependent people that will be nationalized, receive federal aid and vote for more government.

This has become a nightmare and a strain of epic proportions for some European countries that could change and threaten the socio-cultural landscape, as they know it.

The United States may not be too far behind in contributing to this immigration nightmare since President Obama has directed his administration to accept 10,000 displaced Syrians over the next year.

America, as well as European leaders, need to thoroughly examine and determine who is a legitimate refugee before leaving their borders wide open, which could make us vulnerable and kill the western civilization that so many envy.

A sudden influx of strangers of who do not adhere to your customs or way of life is a threat to what made your civilization appealing in the first place. In actuality, it could be cultural suicide.

What makes a country great is not its soil; it’s the people.