Crime Blotter

Ex-lover’s quarrel

Officers responded to parking structure 1 in response to an assault call Feb. 1 at 9:03 p.m. When officers arrived, a female told them that she had been hit in the face with a blanket by a male. The two were formerly in a relationship. The female told officers they got into a dispute. The charges were filed.

Student stalked

A 22 year-old female student reported Feb. 1 at 6:58 p.m. that she was being followed by a male that she had a stay-away order against. The male had followed her to a location off campus. The female decided not to press charges, and she is being advised by LBPD on what to do next, according to Lt. Richard Goodwin.

Female woken up

Officers were patrolling West Campus Drive when they found a 37-year-old female sleeping on a bench Jan. 30 at 9:00 p.m. The officers woke the subject up and then waited for her to leave campus. Officers also filled out a field interview card.

Keep it down

Officers received a call Jan. 30 at 4:42 p.m. in regard to a commotion in parking structure 3 where four juveniles were found in the north stairwell. They could be heard from Fire Station 22, according to Lt. Goodwin. Once officers arrived, the juveniles were contacted. There was no crime, but the subjects were warned and advised to limit their noise.